There is a new makeup collection on the horizon and it’s the Makeup Geek #InTheNude Collection which is set to launch at the Makeup Geek website on June 15th. For all those who are fans of nude looks including me, this may be a must have collection.
The following are included in this Makeup Geek #InTheNude Collection;
- The In The Nude eyeshadow palette which features nine shadows including four new matte shades. This palette will be $50. The nine shades are as follows (the first four are new);
– So Pale which is a whitish shade
– Buffed which is a peachy tan
– Creased which is a medium taupe / tan
– Dark Roast which is a deep espresso brown
– Rapunzel which is a satin pale golden champagne
– In the Spotlight which is a foiled pale coral
– Tan Lines which is a medium golden tan Matte
– Cabin Fever which is a medium rusty brown Matte
– Grandstand which is a foiled medium warm tan
- Bronze Luster in 3 shades (Sun-Kissed for fair skin, Tawny for medium skin tones and Burnished for deep skin tones). These will be $22 each.
Don’t know about the prices of these but this Makeup Geek #InTheNude Collection definitely looks like the perfect collection (especially the eyeshadow palette) for those who are into neutral looks.
Don’t forget that the Makeup Geek sale section features many items which are supposed to be “damaged” although they look just fine from what I’ve seen or items about to be discontinued, but you can get these for reduced prices. This page includes a “damaged” Makeup Geek x Manny MUA palette and the Kathleen Light highlighter palette. See the sale page here.
Is this a collection which piques your interest? Comment below.