Lord & Taylor is currently running this Estee Lauder Free Gift with purchase of $35+ which runs through 8/28/15 (while supplies last!) and since I have been wanting to try the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup which has so many great reviews, I thought that this was the perfect chance to get this $38 foundation.
I received my purchases including the free gift and I couldn’t be happier. So if there is anything you want from Estee Lauder (makeup, skin care, fragrance, etc), now is the perfect opportunity to not just buy what you want but also get a free gift.
It states that the free gift is worth between $170 to $195 but who knows since only the lipstick is full size but based on the Estee Lauder prices for various products, it is possible.
In addition to my purchase of $38 for the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Rich Mahogany (separate review coming soon), the free gifts I received included the following. They came in a cute box that was placed inside a free cosmetic bag that is actually a collector’s item since it is a collaboration between Opening Ceremony and Estee Lauder.
The Estee Lauder Free Gift with $35+ purchase includes;
- Estee Lauder Resilient Life Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (.5 oz / 15ml). This is a good size amount to get a feel of the product and I am already loving it as a day cream and will be in trouble when I run out because the full size varies in price from $52-$100. Skin looks so radiant but I need a bit more time to test for the anti-aging claims as well as whether there will be any adverse skin reactions or not. (This free gift comes with a choice between Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Collection or Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Collection and I chose the former.)
- Estee Lauder Resilient Lift Firming/Sculpting Eye Cream (.17 oz / 5ml). This is also a good sized amount and it makes my eye area look so radiant. Full size amount costs $62.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow palette featuring a mix of 8 matte, shimmer and satin finish shadows which are named Ivory Slipper, Tranquil Moon, Tempting Mocha, Provocative Plum, Hot Cinnamon, Smoky Ember, Amethyst Spark, Lavish Mink. Couldn’t find this palette on the site so I have no price for it but most Estee Lauder shadows are pricey. This is actually one of my favorite products in this gift set. The shadows are so pigmented and apply really well.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara (.1 oz / 2.8ml). This mascara is amazing. Even after several coats, it does not clamp and is not stiff. Volumized and lengthened my lashes. Probably will not purchase when I run out of this sample since I am quite happy with my drugstore mascaras.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Shimmer Long Lasting Lipstick in Sugar Honey. This is the full size but it is my least favorite item in this set. I prefer matte lipsticks and this color is not my favorite although when combined with by deep brown lip liner, it looked good but since it’s not matte, I probably will not wear it often if at all after today.
- Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Cocoa. This was an unexpected surprise. I usually stick with black eye liners and I haven’t had much luck with eye pencils. I stick to liquid or gel liners but this eye pencil is so pigmented and this cocoa color really showed up against my skin. I was so surprised. Definitely going to become my go to color especially to line my water line and as we get older, brown eye liner looks less harsh than black. The full size retails for $23.
- How To Card On the 3 Minute Beauty Technique (INSTANT GLOW) which came with very small samples of the Estee Lauder Illuminating Perfecting Primer and Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Double Wear Concealer in light, light/medium and medium. Didn’t much care for the illuminating primer (I will try it mixed with my BB cream to see whether I like it better this way). I have heard such good things about the concealer and wanted to try the samples but I wish there had been a choice on the color to get because the samples are just too light for my complexion so they are useless for me.
Overall I am very happy with this Estee Lauder Free Gift with purchase and would highly recommend that you take advantage of this promotion while supplies are still available. And it expires 8/28/15 so not a lot of time is left!
Since I was so excited to try all the products immediately after I received them, here’s the look I created using these products (except for my eyebrows, lip liner and translucent finishing powder).
Another thing – If you spend at least $75 on Estee Lauder products, you will also receive a FREE Full-Size Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask.
As if that wasn’t enough, Macy’s is also having a FREE 7-Pc. Gift with $35 Lancôme purchase + MORE GIFT with $70 Lancôme purchase
The free gift details include
- ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate
- BI-FACIL Eye Makeup Remover
- HYPNÔSE DRAMA Mascara
- CHOOSE YOUR NIGHT MOISTURIZER:
- RÉNERGIE LIFT MULTI-ACTION NIGHT Cream: Lifting & Firming
- ABSOLUE PREMIUM ßx NIGHT Cream: Replenishing and Rejuvenating
- BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL NIGHT Cream: High Potency Night Moisturizing Cream
- You get to choose your blush and lipcolor duo as well as cosmetic bag (pink, purple or printed black)
If you spend at least $70 on Lancome products, you’ll also get;
- CHOOSE YOUR EYE & MOISTURIZER DUO:
- RÉNERGIE LIFT MULTI-ACTION Day & Eye Creams
- ABSOLUE PREMIUM ßx Day & Eye Creams
- BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL SUNSCREEN CREAM & GÉNIFIQUE YEUX Eye Concentrate
- CHOOSE YOUR CLEANSER:
- CRÈME RADIANCE Cleanser
- CRÈME MOUSSE CONFORT Cleanser
- CHOOSE MAKEUP ESSENTIALS:
- COLOR DESIGN Shadow & Liner Palette in Blush Sweetness
- GLOSS IN LOVE Vinyl Shine in 351 Lily en Lame
- CILS BOOSTER XL Mascara Primer
Expires 8/31/15 or while supplies last!