It seems recently that every day brings a new M.A.C collaboration and this time its with British designer Charlotte Olympia. While I and many other people may have wanted to own her shoes and other accessories, they were definitely out of my budget but maybe this MAC x Charlotte Olympia collection which is set to launch March 17th online and March 24th in select stores will be more accessible for many of us.
MAC x Charlotte Olympia Collaboration
This son to be released MAC x Charlotte Olympia collection is all about celebrating glamour while including some of her signature whimsical touches such as the spider web.
This is a 21-piece collection which features
- 3 different matte red lipsticks for $18 each (Leading Lady red, Retro Rouge deep brown red and Starlett Scarlet which is a true red), for various skin tones (very thoughtful),
- 2 lip pencils for $21 each (Kiss Me Quick yellow-red and He Said, She Said brick-red),
- A deep-brown, almost black liquid eye liner ($22),
- 3 different nail polishes for $13 each(Old Fashioned which is a deep burgundy red, Good Old Days which is a white and To Have or Have Not which is an orange-red),
- Lip Mix ($16) in Primary Red and Dark Blackened Red,
- Two Cream Color Bases ($23),
- Pigment ($23),
- Mascara ($18),
- Blot Film ($17),
- Eyelash Curler ($23),
- Mirror Compact ($13),
- 2 Makeup Brushes for $33 and $16,
- Makeup bag ($35).