I love many Black Radiance products although there definitely are a few that I didn’t care for but all it all, this is a brand that I return to time and time again. Not only is this brand inexpensive but they do a really great job with products for dark-skinned beauties. If you haven’t tried Black Radiance yet and have trouble finding makeup to match your complexion, you need to give this brand a try.
Anyway, I was on their site and saw that they have SEVERAL new Black Radiance products. Perfect way to start the New Year. I definitely saw many that I want to try so I will be starting off the New Year broke I see with all these new products…
1. Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette
2. Black Radiance True complexion Match Me Foundation
Black Radiance® True Complexion™ Match Me Foundation self adjusts to your unique complexion for seamless, natural looking coverage.
Of all these brand new Black Radiance products, this foundation is the one I am most eager to try although the shade range doesn’t seem that promising for my dark skin but we’ll see. I do like the Black Radiance Color Perfect Oil Free Liquid Make-up foundation and wonder how this new foundation will compare.
It comes in the shades fair to light, light to medium and medium to dark.
3. Black Radiance True Complexion Refining Skin Primer
I wasn’t much of a fan of the Black Radiance True Complexion Shine Control Primer so this new primer should be interesting although it doesn’t seem that much different from the Shine Control primer from the description.
4. Black Radiance Pressed Powder
This pressed powder is an oldie but goodie and while the current shade selection is excellent, additional shades have been added to the lineup. They don’t really say what the new shades are but I noticed that there is a translucent powder. Don’t know if this is new but I definitely want to try this translucent powder.
5. Eye Products
Several mascaras have been added including;
- Eye Appeal Relentless Volume Mascara in black (Available for $4.99)
- Eye Appeal Relentless Mascara in black (Available for $4.99)
- Lash Lengthening Mascara in black (Available for $2.99)
The Eye Appeal Kajal Eyeliner in jet black was also added (Available for $3.99).
6. Lip products
- Black Radiance Perfect Tone Matte Lip Color which comes in 6 shades (Available for $1.99)
- Black Radiance Brilliant Effects Lip Gloss in six shades (Available for $3.99)
For more on these new Black Radiance products, click here.
Do any of these new products tickle your fancy? Comment below.