*UPDATE* This Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip collection (21 shades) is now available for $6 at Coloupop Cosmetics.
Recently, Colourpop had a promotion whereby you would receive a mini lip gloss of your choice (four shades were available) after spending a certain dollar amount. Well now, the complete collection of the full size Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip collection will soon be available.
While their matte liquid lipsticks are a bestseller, some people don’t care too much for the ultra drying effect that matte liquid lipsticks can have. Or you just want a change from matte liquid lipsticks and this lip gloss collection is an option.
Our Ultra Glossy Lip provides extreme shine with a cushion-like comfortable feel (absolutely no stickiness or tackiness). This lip gloss smooths and conditions the lips with emollient ingredients leaving your lips looking fuller, healthier and super kissable!
The Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip liquid lipsticks will be available in 21 shades in four finishes;
- Sheer – Transparent gloss with a hint of color that does not contain any pearl or glitter
- Sheer-Metallic – Transparent gloss with multi-dimensional glitter
- Creme – Medium coverage gloss with a creamy finish that does not contain any pearl or glitter
- Ultra Metallic – Full coverage gloss with a smooth pearl metal finish that does not contain any glitter
This comes with a doe foot applicator.
Swatches from this lip gloss collection are shown below.
The 21 shades and their finishes are as follows;
- Fairy Floss – Sheer
- Tight Fit – Sheer Metallic
- My Jam – Sheer Metallic
- Weho – Creme
- Bestie – Creme
- A Boo – Sheer
- Piranha – Sheer
- Thotful – Sheer
- Catalina – Sheer
- Finders Keepers – Creme
- Wolfie – Ultra Metallic
- Master Plan – Creme
- Honey B – Creme
- Casino – Sheer
- Tokyo Tea – Creme
- Tarot – Creme
- Saddle Up – Sheer
- Cheat Code – Ultra Metallic
- Dropout – Sheer
- Crystal Ball – Ultra Metallic
- Fluff – Creme
No word yet on release date (July 21) and while the price also isn’t available yet, it should be in line with their other lip products ($5 to $6).
What’s your preference – matte liquid lipsticks or lip glosses? Comment below.