If you’re trying to get your hands on the Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault, it will be coming to ULTA on April 27th for $165. It will also be available at the Urban Decay website but there is no word yet on whether it shall be at Sephora, although the individual pieces from this collection will be available there as they will be at ULTA and other places.
According to Urban Decay about this Jean-Michel Basquiat collection,
We’ve been fans of Basquiat’s art since before the early days of UD; so when his estate approached us about a collaboration based on his artwork, we couldn’t wait to start creating. From the colors and shade names to the packaging, EVERYTHING in this collection evolved from Basquiat’s art. Like Urban Decay, Basquiat was an outsider who challenged the status quo and used color in nontraditional ways. From his informal graffiti work and the way he mixed mediums and colors to the way he spoke out against social injustice, it’s hard to imagine a more perfect fit for our brand.
The following are the items that will be included in this Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault;
- Tenant Eyeshadow Palette (0.32 oz) – $39
- Gold Griot Eyeshadow Palette (0.32 oz) – $39
- Gallery Blush Palette (0.6 oz) – $34
- Basquiat Lipstick in Abstract (0.11 oz) – $17
- Basquiat Lipstick in Epigram (0.11 oz) – $17
- Basquiat Lipstick in Exhibition (0.11 oz) – $17
- 24/7 Glide-On Basquiat Eye Pencil in Anatomy (0.04 oz) – $20
- 24/7 Glide-On Basquiat Eye Pencil in Post Punk (0.04 oz) – $20
- 24/7 Glide-On Basquiat Eye Pencil in Vivid (0.04 oz) – $20
If you buy these items individually, it will set you back $223 but if you get this Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault, you get all these items for $165, so you get to save $58.
If you’re in the UK, this collection could possibly come to Selfridges including the vault since they usually get these limited edition Urban Decay collections including the vaults. Will update when more info in known.